Outplacement - Career Transitioning
Used by Managers and Executives perhaps facing a redundancy situation... or looking for their next career step - or exploring a change in career direction; we offer a framework of Career Transitioning support, which is 100% tailored to the needs of each individual client and delivered by a personal Coach / Career Consultant.
Our aim is to provide the most appropriate and personalised support to allow each Career Transitioning client to explore their options and take action to achieve their immediate goals.
Our service is managed in a discreet and professional manner, and is all about providing advice, guidance and support to the Manager / Executive.
In keeping with our operating model, we tailor a programme to help people maximise their strengths, understand the options open to them and follow a well-proven and professional job search process. The programme can include all, some or any of the elements below:
- Creating an impactful CV to open doors and secure interviews
- Identifying strengths, interests, transferable skills and exploring career path options
- Developing a personal Marketing Plan and 'Go-to-Market' Strategy
- Advice on the job market and search channels
- Maximising networks
- Interview skills coaching
- Helping people come to terms with a redundancy situation and find the confidence to deal with the future